Grants will be available for any Neighbourhood Watch crime prevention or community safety project that :
- Reduces preventable crime
- Encourages reporting of criminal or suspicious activity
- Encourages property marking
- Informs the community
- Reduces the fear of crime in the local community.
- We anticipate applications to generally be in the vicinity of $200-$500.
- Applications over $1,000 can be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- Applicants must be a financial member of Neighbourhood Watch Tasmania Inc.
- Applications that make a co-contribution will be favourably considered.
- Applications must be made on the form on this page (or a printed version available for download below).